(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Those of you that have been looking for that male material that is of good quality, but that has the average guy, because you are one of them; on their site? Well you have come to the right place because we are just Joe Blow ourselves on the net


Home | Asian Gay BLog | Contact Us

boys From Amsterdam~ Gay Blogs

Those of you that have been looking for that male material that is of good quality, but that has the average guy, because you are one of them; on their site? Well you have come to the right place because we are just Joe Blow ourselves on the net

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lost and found chapter 9

When it's spring in the Midwest the thing that I'm always aware of is the fecundity of the earth. Even if you never leave the house the smell of the earth, its richness and fertility are like a humming in the background. The land is coming alive before your eyes. This morning a large part of that hum was the chirping of birds.

I was lying in bed with Michael who had had a restless night. Finally around four he fell into a deep sleep and now at six the sunlight and the birds hunting for mates were threatening to wake him up.

I slid out of bed as carefully as possible and walked to the windows and pulled the drapes closed. That helped with the sunlight but not the birds. Well, you can't control everything. I grabbed my bathrobe and quietly left the room. A nurse was sitting outside of the door reading a magazine. She looked up at me.

"Is Mr. Worthington okay?" She asked softly.

I kept my voice low. "Yes, he's fine but he didn't really get to sleep until around four so we probably should leave him alone for awhile. Is there any medication that he needs to take?"

"Is he in pain?"

I shoved my hands into the pockets of my robe. "If he is he's hiding it well. He didn't talk about pain. Would he be in pain? I mean I never thought to ask him...........but surely he would have said." God I'm stupid! Of course he's in pain! How the fuck wouldn't he be in pain, everything's broken?

I looked at the nurse in panic. "So what do you give em if he's in pain? I mean like pills, shots?"

The nurse stood up and took my arm. "If he's asleep he's not in pain. Later if we need to we'll give him something." She smiled at me. "Stop worrying we won't let anything happen to him." I gotta get a grip.

Something occurred to me as I was walking away and I stopped and turned back to the nurse. "I'll give him his sponge bath."

She opened her mouth, closed it and then smiled. I forced myself not to grin. "He's very shy!"

She went back to her magazine but muttered. "Yes, Mr. Palmer." Fuck it! The whole world thinks that I'm a perv anyway.

--------------------------

I was sitting crosslegged on the bed next to Michael. He was naked under the covers and I was wearing boxers and a tee shirt. There was a tray straddling his lap with breakfast on it, scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon and toast. I had basically the same thing on a tray next to me. I was watching Michael eat and kinda picking at my own food.

I smiled at him. "You're doing pretty good."

He took a bite of toast, looked down, then up and grinned. "You gonna do this every day?"

"What?"

He glanced over at the nightstand. "It's ten o'clock in the morning. You're usually at work by eight."

"Keep eating!" I ate a piece of my bacon, I guess to show him how. God I'm a fucking idiot. "Besides I gotta give you a bath."

"Jeff, you can't do this every day. You've got a company to run, Rosie needs you."

I laughed. "The only thing that Rosie needs is permission and I can give her that from here." I reached over and lightly held the side of his face in my hand. "I want to do this. I especially want to bathe you." He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"You are such a perv! You know that I can't move so you wanna have your way with me."

I nodded while I chewed. "Something like that." We had kinda planned on having sex last night but ended up holding hands and falling asleep, at least I did. Michael slept a little and then fidgeted and at one point even seemed to be crying. I didn't know what to do so I just held his hand. I know, it doesn't seem like enough.

He laughed. "Cool! Sooooo like what are ya gonna do to me?"

"Nothing until you finish your breakfast. You know that it takes calories to repair all the damage that's been done to your body. So eat!"

He took a bite of eggs and spoke while he chewed. "Yes, Mom." He put his fork down and said. "Oh fuck! My parents...............I didn't tell them! Jeff, what am I gonna do? My mom will be soooo pissed!"

"Calm down, Babe! You want me to call em. Wait...........why tell them at all?"

"I gotta tell em!"

"Why? What can they do? Are you gonna heal any faster knowing that your mom is worried sick about you?"

"Jeff, you can say that but it doesn't matter. If I don't tell them she will totally freak when she does find out. My dad would probably understand but mom would go into orbit." My relationship with Michael's parents was okay bordering on good. It wasn't the life they would have picked for him but they could deal with the reality. I knew how they felt. I liked them. They were hard working straightforward people who wanted the best for their son.

"Michael, give it a week. Cause as soon as your mom hears she's gonna be up here and in a week you're gonna look lots better."

"You don't think that I should call my mom?"

"I'm just saying lets wait.........just a little while."

"What do I tell her when she finds out how long I waited?"

"Tell her that I wouldn't let you call, that I didn't want her to worry. I'll back you up. She can be mad at me."

"No........that wouldn't be fair. I mean I think that you're right about waiting but I'm not laying it off on you. She wouldn't believe it anyway."

He finished up his breakfast like a good boy and then glanced around the room.

"Did you lock the door?"

"Yep."

"Then I want my bath." He looked up at me. "You do understand that by bath I mean sex?"

"Okay but before I get you dirty I wanna get you clean."

He looked at me with some trepidation. "What are you gonna do?"

I climbed out of bed very aware of my erection tenting out the front of my boxers. "Soap and water, basic stuff, nothing to be afraid of. I promise not to hurt you." I walked around the bed wrapped him in my arms and kissed him deeply and marveled for the million time that he was mine. "I think that maybe I can make you feel really good."

As our kiss broke his mouth followed mine reluctant to separate. He called after me. "You always make me feel good."

I went into the bathroom and came back with a plastic pan about half filled with warm water. Soap towels and wash clothes were under my arm.

I looked at him and grinned. "I was figuring on starting at the top and working my way down."

"Wouldn't it be better if I stood? I mean I've got the one good leg and then everything would be more accessible." He glanced up at me and saw me smiling. "You shit head you're fucking enjoying this! I gotta stand here and let you wash my ass and you're fucking enjoying it."

I leaned over the bed and kissed him. "Okay..........I am but not for bad reasons, at least I don't think that there bad. It's just that I get to do this for you." I wasn't sure how to put this into words but I knew that I could easily fuck it up.

"It's like a gift really, not from me to you but from you to me. Michael, you don't need me to do this. The nurse could come in and do it. But your letting me do it is a gift. It's an opportunity to show you how much I love you. I don't mind washing your ass. There's nothing about you that's dirty or bad to me. I love every part of you at all times." I reached out and ran the back of my knuckles over his face. "I know that you feel uncomfortable and probably exposed and vulnerable.........I would too. I wanna show you that no matter what....that you can count on me."

He gave me a crooked grin. "You talk good."

I smiled. "I gotta. I got this lover who is sooooo difficult and such a pain in the butt and I always have to answer his lame-ass questions so that I just gotta be good at talking."

"Smartass! Help me outta bed. This'll work better with me standing."

With my help Michael slid gently from the bed and stood next to it naked. My hands were on his waist and shoulder steadying him as he leaned back against the bed. He looked at my tee shirt and boxers.

"It'd help if you were naked too. Maybe I wouldn't feel so exposed."

"You mean you wanna look at my dick?"

Michael smiled. "Yeah.........something like that."

I stripped off and tossed my underwear on the bed. My cock was pointing at the ceiling. Michael reached out tentatively and wrapped his hand around my cock.

He looked up at me and smiled. "I've really missed this guy."

"Lemme clean you up and then he's all yours, whatever you want you've got."

I soaped up one of the washcloths and starting with his face running the soapy washcloth slowly over his forehead. I said, "Close your eyes." He did and I washed his whole face and then rinsed out the washcloth and cleaned off the soap. He hated it, I would too but he stood for it. He lifted his good arm and I washed his armpit while he made a face at me. I lifted his bad arm and did the same. I washed his chest and stomach slowly and carefully and then dried them. His cock was hard but I ignored it and lifted his balls and washed them and then his cock. He told me not to spend too much time on it because he'd cum if I did so I didn't.

I got down on my knees and kissed his cock. He yelped, "Unnnnn! I'll cum!"

"Calm down. I just couldn't resist. You know it's not like I've had a string of callboys running through here while you were in the hospital. I'm horny too."

I washed his legs and then washed the part of his good foot that I could reach. I stood up and said, "Okay let's get you turned around." He grunted but we did a slow pivot thing that left him facing the bed.

Michael's back was a broad vee that tapered to a narrow waist and the prettiest butt on the planet. I soaped down the back of his neck and then washed his whole back in broad strokes and cleaned up the soap with a fresh damp washcloth.

"Oh now the good part."

Michael said, "Jeff, I can sense you laughing."

"No you can't."

"I can."

"As a patient you sure are a pain in the butt. Speaking of butts," I separated his muscular ass cheeks with the warm soapy cloth, "yours is a work of art."

He gasped, "Holy fuck that feels good!" I couldn't resist and slid my finger into his chute.

It was my turn to gasp, "Ohhhhhh damn!"

Michael is one tough guy. He'll fight with anyone about anything and nobody, including me, gets him to do anything that he doesn't want to do but when he wants to be topped he gets this aura about him and makes a soft little sound in the back of his throat that taps into my brain and floods me with emotions and need.

I can feel my hands shaking. I ask him, "Can I? You don't have to say yes, Michael. I wouldn't hurt you for the world."

"I need you, Jeff!" There's a panic in his voice.

"You've got me...........forever! You want me to do this?"

"Jeff, if you don't fucking do it I'm gonna cum before you get in me!"

I line up behind him and push my cock down so that I can line it up with where it needs to go. Moving forward I touch it to his asshole and he moans. There's so many places on his body that can't be touched but finally I move my right arm around him and hold him with the palm of my hand against his abs. My cock moves slowly forward and I penetrate him slightly and then back off. Then move forward again and move about an inch into his hot ass.

He gasps and shoots his load his asshole clenching the head of my cock like a pulsing vice. His whole body is vibrating and he cries out. "Oh fuck, oh fuck!"

I'm still holding him tight and I whisper in his ear, "Guess you were horny." I kiss the back of his neck and move my hand down to his cock. It's still pretty hard and getting harder. "Ohhhhh you are a horny boy!"

"Put it in, Jeff."

"I haven't taken it out."

"All the way! Come on! Fuck me! Please, Jeff...........I really need this."

"So do I Mikey, so do I."

---------------------------------

The room had been cleaned up and we had been cleaned up and drained. Michael was tucked into bed and I was dressed and about to head out to the office. I climbed into bed with him he turned to face me and his beautiful hazel eyes had a sleepy post coital quality to them. I laid my head next to his and stared into his eyes.

I moved my head an inch and kissed him. My voice was a whisper. "Hot man."

His good hand reached out and touched my forehead. "You called me Mikey."

I stopped to think. "Oh........yeah...........I guess that I did. Sorry, I didn't think about it."

He smiled at me in almost a vulnerable little boy way. "I liked it." He turned his head and looked at the ceiling. "Dumb huh?"

I put my hand on his neck and pulled him into another kiss. "Nothing about you is dumb."

-------------------------------------------

In the driveway Paul held open the door of the limo and mumbled a good morning even though we were approaching noon. The guy riding shotgun looked like a hundred miles of bad road. The suit and tie somehow didn't work for him. I could picture him in some sort of uniform with a gun in his hand. I nodded at him and he nodded back.

As we pulled out of the driveway the telephone in the car rang, it was Fred Garagan.

"I think that I have the answers, Mr. Palmer or at least some of them."

"Tell me."

"While Mr. Parthing did indeed hit your...........friend, but he didn't kill that boy that you found."

""How do you know?"

"Mr. Parthing is...............staying with me."

"Has he been.............hurt?"

"No sir! Mr. Parthing has seen the error of his ways. I'm a little surprised that you don't recognize the name. He was your ex mother-in-laws gardener."

"Oh you're fucking kidding! Why didn't I think of that bitch? What was he after?"

"It seems that your ex-wife was concerned that with Mr. Worthington in the picture that if anything should happen to you that your children might not get all that she felt that she was entitled to."

"Was she going to make sure that something happened to me?"

"Ahh.......that has yet to be determined. It's possible but we may never know."

"Will he put this all in writing?"

"If we move him. I told him that we would be willing to move him to his sister's place in Idaho. He would need enough to buy a trailer and a few other things."

"Do you know Prendergast and Thane?"

"The trial attorneys?"

"Yes. I need you to bring him to their offices. We'll give him everything that he wants but I want a deposition with plenty of witnesses."

"When would you like him there?"

"Gimme an hour."

I hung up with Fred and called Rosie. "Sweetheart, I need you to lean on Bill Prendergast."

I could sense Rosie shifting her weight and putting a hand on her hip. "Want me to hurt em?"

I laughed. "No, Rosie, you only do that to people who aren't on our side."

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

New address http://gayarabs.thumblogger.com/

August 12, 2009 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger boomgay said...

Hi sir, could you exchange link?
here is my site
http://boomgay.blogspot.com
Thanks you for your kind

Boomgay

November 12, 2009 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger MaxeGatos said...

Hello friend, okay? I excluded my blog, I returned a short time and already put back their link on my blog, please change my link please. My new address is: www.blogmaxegatos.com

hugs and good weekend

Max
Maxegatos
http://www.blogmaxegatos.com

March 29, 2010 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger key said...

Please you can add my blog in your Blogroll. notify for i add you ;)
Title: Seção Gay Url: http://gay.estacaobr.net

April 2, 2010 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Adam Dalena said...

Thank you for giving valuable inputs. Bringing back the non working computers to working mode gives a lot of satisfaction.
Laptop Repair Delray Beach
delray beach computer repair

March 2, 2017 at 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home