(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Those of you that have been looking for that male material that is of good quality, but that has the average guy, because you are one of them; on their site? Well you have come to the right place because we are just Joe Blow ourselves on the net


Home | Asian Gay BLog | Contact Us

boys From Amsterdam~ Gay Blogs

Those of you that have been looking for that male material that is of good quality, but that has the average guy, because you are one of them; on their site? Well you have come to the right place because we are just Joe Blow ourselves on the net

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lost and found chapter 3

Looking for real sex? Meet other guys tonight!

Hot Men in Makati are looking for you!Hot Men in Manila are looking for you!Hot Men in Makati are looking for you!Hot Men in Makati are looking for you!


The phone was ringing. I knew this to be true but was unable to move to answer it because I was really still asleep but it just wouldn't stop.

Finally I felt Michael sit up and reach over me to the nightstand. He picked up the phone and said. "Callin & Callin, can I help you?" Then. "Oh fuck! Oh shit, what am I saying?" He fumbled around and finally turned on the light. "I'm so sorry! I was asleep. This isn't Callin & Callin." Then plaintively. "Can I help you?"

"Oh hi Rosie. Jeff is right here. Well of course he is, this is his house. Hang on Rosie."

I was approaching consciousness due mainly to Michael shaking me and calling my name.

"Jeff! Jeff! It's Rosie! On the phone! God she must think I'm a moron!" Michael handed me the phone and then fell back against the pillow with his hands over his face.

I sat up, shielding my eyes from the light on the nightstand and took the phone.

"You ever sleep Rosie?"

"Hardly ever boss. You fellas sure are smooth, first thing in the morning."

"I thought I was doing great, although I don't think that Michael's a morning person."

Michael had rolled over onto his stomach and covered his head with the pillow. His voice was muffled. "Tell her I'm not usually this dumb!"

"Michael says to tell you that he's not usually this dumb."

Rosie was laughing. "Boss, when you look like Michael, it just don't matter. Actually with his looks he could get away with bein a whole lot dumber."

I laughed. "Rosie, I hope you didn't call at 5:30 in the morning to flirt with my boyfriend."

"Nope boss. I got a call a couple of hours ago from that dude that I always talk to in Australia. Well anyway, he tells me he's seein big buy orders comin through from the big houses. So I wanted to see if it was gonna continue, you know like when they started trading in Europe and it did at first and then it stopped but now it's started again and I'm thinking you might wanna cover you short positions before this hits New York."

She had my total attention now. "How big Rosie?"

"Huge Boss, this ain't speculators, this is the big houses. Futures are up almost twenty points on Globex."

"You got the buy orders ready Rosie?"

"Boss, I just gotta push the button."

"No sense in being greedy, do it Rosie."

"Orders are in Boss. Want me to call you with the fill prices?"

"No, I'll be in later. We can go over it all then. I'm thinking of going short Crude, think about and we'll talk later."

She laughed. "You think they jiven us about this war?"

I yawned and ran my right hand over Michael's shoulders. "I'm thinking maybe. Ask Henry to put together a strategy." I lifted the covers and peaked at Michael's butt. He pulled the covers back around him and mumbled. "Pervert!"

There was an aggravated tone to Rosie's voice. "If he ever gets his lazy butt in here."

"Now, now, Rosie. Not everyone is an insomniac." Then quickly. "No, no, don't even say it! You can leave as soon as New York closes. Hell, earlier if you want. Aaaaannnnddd a bonus!"

"Now you're talkin my language Boss!"

"So then it's okay if I go back to playing with my boyfriend?"

Rosie was laughing. "Boss honey, you give that boy a big kiss for me."

"Well, if you insist Rosie, I may just do that very thing."

After hanging up I slid down and pulled Michael to me. He rolled over and laid his head on my right shoulder and his arm over my chest. "She's gonna tell everybody in your office that you're married to an idiot."

I laughed. "She thinks you're cute, real cute actually." I kissed his forehead. "I do too." Michael moved his right leg over mine, his upper thigh lightly pressing against my cock.

Michael whispered into my chest. "I don't want to go to work. I don't ever want to leave this room."

I put my hand on the side of Michael's head and lightly ran my fingers through his hair. I kissed him again. "I feel like you're safe in my arms, that we're safe together, warm and safe. Well, maybe warm, safe and horny."

Michael giggled into my chest and then sighed. "Is it fucking snowing out?"

"Can't tell but probably."

An idea began to form but I decided to take it slowly. "What? You don't like the snow? You're supposed to love it, you live in Wisconsin."

"God Jeff, I hate it when it's like this, cold, dreary."

I rubbed Michael's back. "Think you could get tomorrow off?"

"I don't know. Why? You know, come to think of it, I've never asked for a day off."

"It'd be a long weekend. We could go someplace warm, someplace we could lie naked in the sun."

Michael lifted his head off of my chest. "Where? You know we'd never get tickets. This time of year you can't just call and expect to leave the next day, besides, the drive to Milwaukee, it's all just so far."

"Well, first things first. You think there's a chance of getting the day off, then we could leave tonight when you get off work?"

Michael was obviously getting into the idea of taking off for someplace warm. He sat up and then swung his leg over so that he was straddling my lap. "You know, I just might be able to. If I can get off I'll have my secretary start calling around for tickets."

I held my hand up for a second and then lightly touched Michael's arm. "No babe, let Rosie take care of it. You're right, it'll be hard to get tickets and Rosie wrote the book on this sorta stuff." The ice was getting very thin.

Michael's knees were squeezing me in excitement. "Okay, so where are we goin?"

"I've got a house in Florida...Naples. My dad bought the property back in the sixties and built the house just before he died. Janet tried getting it in the divorce but my dad had set it up in a trust that she couldn't break. He never did like her."

"What about your mom? Won't she be there?"

I laughed. "Oh god! Leave Palm Beach? No fucking way! Anyway, I'm sure she's convinced that when I'm there it's just one big gay orgy after another. She'd never come near the place." I smiled up at Michael. "You're excited."

Michael looked like a little boy. "You bet I am. It's just that this endless winter drags me down and................well the whole thing about the boy, Scott. Not exactly designed to chase away the winter blues." He smiled down at me and then laid his head next to mine and stretched his legs out so that he was lying on top of me. "I wanna be naked with you. Someplace where it's warm enough to be naked. Just you and me, together, in the sun. God I hope Rosie can find tickets!"

I kissed Michael's forehead. "Count on it. Rosie never fails." Then covering my ass. "I'll tell her to do whatever she's gotta do." I was lying to my boyfriend and at some point in the next eight hours I was gonna have to undo it. I........I just didn't want to freak him out. He's sensitive about the difference in our financial situations and I don't blame him, I would be too if our positions were reversed.

------------------

I rammed the car through the snow bank that had built up at the entrance to the private part of the airport, the wheels spinning uselessly for a second and then catching. In the distance it looked like the huge yellow snowplows were just finishing up the job of clearing the runways, their overhead lights flashing and casting a strange, pulsing glow across the piles of snow around the runway.

Michael was yelling. "I should be fucking mad at you! I don't mow fucking lawns for a living! I'm a fucking attorney!" Michael turned his head quickly and glared at me. "I can pay my own way!"

"I know! I know you can." As we were approaching the guardhouse I slowed down and glanced at Michael. "Look! I fucked up!" Then softly. "I love you. Don't be mad."

The guard looked hard at my car and then, recognizing me, waved me through. I speeded up and swung a bit to the right and headed to the hangar.

Michael turned slightly in his seat. "This doesn't have anything to do with my love for you." He turned back so that he was facing forward and spoke softly. "I love you too.......and that isn't going to change. But Jeff, you should have told me. Maybe I wouldn't have wanted to go but maybe I would. The fact is that you didn't want me to make that decision."

"Baby, I fucked up. You're right. You should have had the chance to say no. And you're right that I thought you might say no, so I tried to take that decision away from you." I reached for Michael's hand and he didn't pull it away. His fingers were warm and dry. "I'll never do it again! I promise that I won't make your decisions for you. I do respect you. You know that don't you?" The plane was directly in front of us, its lights rotating and flashing rhythmically, the captain, Jim Walderson standing by the stairs with a younger man in a parka. "We don't have to go now. Just say the word and we can go back home or drive to Milwaukee and catch a commercial flight."

Michael looked at me seriously. "I'm paying for half of this. And you're taking the check. No bullshit!"

I was totally guilty of everything that Michael had accused me of. A person can get used to making the decisions............for everyone. But I never should have done that with Michael. He was right, I treated him like I didn't trust him to make the right decision and now I was terrified that I had damaged a relationship that was the best thing that had ever happened to me.

"Does that mean that you forgive me?" I tried the slightest of smiles.

Michael gave me a despairing look. "Of course I forgive you! I fucking love you!" He reached over and took my face in his hands and spoke softly. "Love you." Then even more softly. "I didn't fall in love with you for the day, or the weekend and I didn't do it thoughtlessly, and it isn't going to change. The only thing that I ask, is that you respect me, as much as I respect you."

"I promise Michael. Really, I promise." Then a long second later. I looked down and then back up at him. "I need you to kiss me."

And then his lips were on mine, his arms around my neck, a little sound coming from the back of his throat. His breath was warm and clean tasting as I inhaled it and I could feel a faint stubble on his face. As we were breaking the kiss I could see Walderson over by the plane, staring at his feet.

"Hun, we better get on board. If that's what you really want. But," I nodded towards the plane, "we're keeping the crew waiting."

Michael smiled. "Florida! Let's go!"

I waved at the captain and he immediately sent the younger man over to help us with our luggage and he then took my car and pulled it into the hangar. Michael and I walked towards the plane. I held my hand out to the captain.

"Jim, this is my partner Michael Worthington." Jim Walderson is probably the calmest, most unflappable, man that I've ever known, a great quality in a pilot.

Jim and Michael extended their hands simultaneously. "Nice to meet you Mr. Worthington."

Michael smiled. "Just Michael, Jim." He laughed. "Too cold for formality."

Jim started to steer us towards the plane. "Well fellas, I can help you with the cold part. Hop on board and I'll have you in seventy degree weather in a few hours." Then pointing at the doorway. "Bill is in there. He'll fix you boys up with a couple of drinks and a nice dinner.

We climbed into the plane and Bill, the steward, came over and helped us off with our coats, which he then hung up. Terry, the co-pilot wave to us from the cockpit as we walked past it.

Bill had a tendency to fill every empty second with conversation and while that's a trait that normally aggravates me with Bill it just seems funny.

Bill said. "God, when you think about it, this is just like White Christmas in reverse. Instead of going north for the snow we're going south for the sun. Well, if you guys are Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye, I quess that means that I must be either Rosemary Clooney or Vera Ellen." Bill had just gotten us seated on either side of a table facing each other and as he turned to walk towards the front of the plane. "Great chow tonight Mr. Palmer. I raided Lufthansa."

The planes engines revved high and then settled down and we began to roll slowly towards the main runway, the wing tips of the plane flapping gently. The phone on the table buzzed and Jim asked me if we were ready to go. "The sooner the better, Jim."

Michael was looking around and slowly shaking his head. He looked at me and laughed.

"Holy shit!" He rubbed the bridge of his nose and then looked at me again. "I see that you're not exactly a new customer."

I reached out and took his hand in mine, not sexually or even romantically but just a contact. "It's not really any different than a sky box at a football stadium. We deal with people who handle huge amounts of money, sometimes you need things like this. We used to have our own but now we just use Jim's company. They've got four of these Falcon 900's and they can take you about anywhere."

"The last couple of years before my dad died he used them a lot, private planes that is, not this company. He was so sick at times that he just couldn't deal with a commercial flight and also I think that when he was in Florida he felt he could be however he wanted to be. He didn't have to put up a brave front if he didn't feel like it. Nobody knew him there."

The phone buzzed again just as we were making the turn onto the main runway. It was Bill. "Mr. Palmer, I figure you want you usual martini but I was wondering what Mr. Worthington would like."

I looked up at Michael. "Martini?" He nodded yes.

"Make it two, Bill."

"Just as soon as we're airborne Mr. Palmer. Just another couple of minutes."

The plane completed its swing and the engines revved up to what seemed almost impossible power and then we were hurtling down the runway. A few seconds later and the nose came up and we were away.

The relatively few lights of the mostly dormant airport were quickly disappearing beneath us and then we were climbing above farmhouses in the countryside with porch lights casting yellow circles on the snow. The plane began to level off around thirty thousand feet and Bill came aft with a pitcher of Martini's.

"Gentlemen, if you would like to have these drinks back in the lounge I'll set the table for dinner while you're relaxing." We got up and followed Bill back to an area with a sofa and cocktail table.

I pulled Michael down next to me. He sprawled on the sofa, leaning against me, our heads touching. Bill headed off to the galley area and I put my arm around Michael's neck and untied his necktie and then pulled it off.

"You've forgiven me." It was a statement.

He turned his head slightly and looked into my eyes. "Of course." He smiled and then touched his forehead to mine. "If I didn't forgive you I wouldn't get to make love to you. And..........if I didn't get to make love to you," he waved his hand, "what would be the point of.............anything?" My arm was stilled draped over Michael's shoulder and I pulled him in for a kiss.

I snuggled my head next to Michael's. "Tell me about your day."

Michael swung his legs up on the sofa and was lying with his back against me and his head resting on the side of my chest. My arm was lying across his chest. He rubbed his hand over his eyes. "Frantic, like always. We're working on a big acquisition for a client and there's like a zillion details to deal with. Oh, by the way, Caldwell said that he was sending you a preliminary report on the boy, Scott. But don't look for too much just yet. It's just gonna be stating what's already known, what we need to find out and how he's gonna go about it. Like a plan."

I suddenly remembered again something that had occurred to me earlier. "Shit! Michael I remembered something today that I never even told the cops. Remind me to email them when we get to the house."

He twisted around in my arms and looked at me. "What?"

"When I was pulling in to that rest area there was an old van pulling out. It was quite a ways away from me but I think it was white or some light color." I sighed. "Doesn't add much does it?"

Michael rolled back around. "No way to know. If we start turning up possibles it could mean a lot. How old you figure it was?"

"Geez, I'm really bad at guessing the age of cars. Five, ten years old. Hell, it coulda been twenty. I'm clueless when it comes to stuff like cars. But if they went in to the john they musta seen the kid and maybe even dropped him there."

Bill suddenly appeared on my left. He hunkered down next to us and spoke quietly, almost conspiratorially. "Fellas, I put your salads on the table and whenever you feel like eating them is fine. We've got plenty of time. When you guys start on them I'll start the other stuff." I knew that Bill was gay and rumor had it that he and the copilot, Terry, were an item. It felt good that he was gay too, like we had someone with us who understood.

As Bill was walking away Michael twisted in my arms so that he was lying with his cock pressed against my leg. God, his butt looked perfect! He looked up at me with those hazel eyes and the softest looking, longest looking eyelashes. He wrapped his arms around my waist and said. "I want you to fuck me this weekend. I wanna feel what it's like." My cock was instantly hard.

I ran my fingers through Michael's hair. "I wanna fuck you bad! But are you sure you're ready?"

"Only one way to find out." He reached down and grabbed my very obvious hardon. "This from the thought of fucking me?"

"Yep."

Michael just smiled and said. "Oh my."

I bent my head down and kissed the top of his. His hair was touching my face. "Whatdya say we eat some dinner?"

Michael pushed himself up off of the sofa and then pulled me up. He had come right from work and was still wearing a white dress shirt that we had managed to wrinkle a bit and dark gray dress pants that were tenting out with his hardon.

We sat down and started eating our salads. Michael glanced up at me and then said. "So, is it gonna hurt?"

I smiled at him. "The salad? I don't think so but eat it slowly."

Michael made a grinning face at me. "Smart ass! You know what I mean. Just how painful is giving you my virginity gonna be?"

From the way he said it I had to laugh. I rested my chin on my hand and tried to look thoughtful. "I'm not sure that technically it's your virginity. Well.........maybe it is. Anyway," I reached forward and ran the back of my knuckles over the back of his hand, "if we're careful and take our time, it doesn't have to be painful and once you get used to it, it's fucking fantastic."

Michael smiled with a mouthful of salad, then after swallowing he said. "How much screaming am I gonna be doing before the fucking fantastic part?"

I laughed. "Not much, anyway, the gag stops most of it."

Michael laughed and then his face turned serious. He reached out with his index finger and touched my hand. "I've been thinking about you inside of me. Sometimes at work it just kinda pops into my head. It's almost like......well.....like a need." He blushed slightly and waved his hand as if to wave the idea away. "I sound like an idiot."

"Michael, in a way it is a need. At least I think that I know what you mean. I don't have a lot more experience than you but I had been fucked before and while it was okay it wasn't like it is with you." I was looking into his eyes and then looked away. "With you it's something more..........it's the love I guess. Anyway, it's way better than before."

We were just finishing our salads and Bill showed up with chicken breasts that had been roasted with slices of truffles under the skin, oven roasted potato's and asparagus with hollandaise sauce. "Were the salads okay guys?"

We both nodded enthusiastically. "They were great Bill."

Michael looked at me and slowly shook his head. "I'm gonna gain a hundred pounds living with you. You always eat like this?"

I tapped the edge of his plate with my fork. "Eat! You're gonna need your strength. You burn a lot of calories moaning."

I took a bite of chicken and then stared over at Michael. "You really do have a gorgeous butt." I laughed, partly because it was embarrassing. "When you put on one of my suits in the morning and you're walking around tying your tie and stuff I watch the way that your butt moves in my pants, the way that the material contours itself to you butt cheeks."

Michael took a sip of wine and said. "How come you never told me you were lusting after my ass?"

"I didn't wanna freak ya out. I was just thrilled that you were fucking me. You're getting pretty good at that you know."

Michael reached over and interlaced his fingers through mine. "I like my work."

Then Michael's face got a bit darker. Any surprises waiting for me in Florida, like a twenty thousand square foot mansion or anything?

I chewed down on one of the tiny roasted potato's. "Nope! I'll give you the whole story. Sometime during the late fifties or sixties my dad started going to Naples instead of Palm Beach. He owned a house in Palm Beach, actually the one my mom lives in now but for some reason he wanted to explore Naples. Anyway, he falls in love with it and buys something like sixty acres on the gulf but for years he didn't do anything with it. Now I know that sixty acres on the water seems like a big deal now, but back then it wasn't. I can remember when I was a little boy and my dad would mention that land, it was like it wasn't a big deal. He figured he got it cheap and finally in the early nineties he built a house on about ten of the acres and sold off the rest."

Michael gave me a wide eyed look. "Still, ten acres on the gulf! How big is the house?

I felt guilty. I always feel guilty about what I have, what's been given to me. "It's about thirty seven hundred square feet and..........it's pretty nice. Two years ago I had it remodeled to kinda bring it up to date."

I touched Michael's arm to get his attention. "Michael, it's really important to me that you understand, because most people don't. All that I was ever taught from the time that I was a little kid was the responsibility that I had, responsibility to employees and responsibility to our investors. I know that there are rich kids who just spend their lives fucking off but I wasn't raised that way. When I wake up in the morning the first thing that hits me is the fear that maybe, somehow, I fucked up, that somehow I did something that might put in jeopardy the future of our investors or employees." I cocked my head and looked at Michael. "You're the only truly happy thing that's happened to me since before my kids decided they hated me."

Michael had been staring at me while I spoke, then he reached out and pulled my head forward and kissed me, then slowly released me and sat back down. He held my eyes for a moment and then ducked his head. I could still feel his lips where they had been pressed to mine. "I do understand, or rather I'm beginning to. I guess at first I didn't understand." He smiled at me. "Some lawyer huh? I make English sound like it's not my first language."

I reached across the table and touched the side of Michael's forehead with the back of my fingers. "It's okay. I understand what you're saying.......and thanks."

Michael smiled at me and laid his head on his hand. "So I guess this means we won't have to sleep in a tent on the beach?"

I got up and pulled Michael back over to the sofa and pulled him down onto my lap. His left arm was around my neck and my arms were around his waist. I could feel the warmth of his body through his shirt. He made me feel so good, just his being there, just his being him.

"No babe, you won't have to sleep in a tent."

Michael turned slightly and laid his head on my shoulder, his mouth was next to my ear and he whispered softly. "I want you in me Jeff. I wanna feel your cock shooting in me, for us to be totally together. I mean, I know we have but for me this'll be different."

I kissed Michael's neck just under his chin. "I wonder if there's anyway we can get em to fly this plane faster?"

Michael slid backward off of my lap onto the sofa. "Doesn't matter, I'll still be hard. I've been hard since we met. My dick must think that I've started making porn movies."

-----------------------------

We came in over the Gulf of Mexico and settled slowly to the runway of the Naples Municipal Airport, the engines reversed thrust and soon we were moving to the private part of the airport.

Bill came up to us with our coats that seemed so inappropriate now. "Mr. Palmer, it's been wonderful to see you again and Mr. Worthington wonderful to meet you for the first time."

"Been great to see you again too Bill. You gonna be on the return flight on Sunday?"

Bill was standing with his hands clasped in front of his body. "Yes sir. We're picking a couple of businessmen up in about an hour, dropping them in Chicago and then on to Madison. But will be here Sunday evening to pick you up. Oh, and Mr. Walderson had your car brought over like usual. The keys are under the mat."

After the twenty degree weather that we had just experienced in Wisconsin, the seventy degree, warm, humid air hit as shock. The car that I keep in Florida was sitting about fifty feet from where the plane stopped. Michael stepped off the bottom steps of the stairs and held his arms up in the air.

"Thank fucking all!" He spun around twice and then hugged me hard. "God Jeff, I fucking love it!"

I couldn't stop smiling. Seeing Michael this happy, not in love happy but just joyous, little boy happy, gave me a tremendous thrill. I wanted more than anything to shower him with things he had never experienced, things he had never owned or ever dreamed existed but of course, I couldn't, not yet anyway. I knew that for at least a while there was no way the Michael would ever tolerate that.

I put my hands on his hips and said, "So this means you kinda like this?"

He rested his arms on my shoulders. "Babe, I fucking love it!"

We loaded our little bit of luggage into my dad's old BMW and headed for the house. My house has about three hundred feet of ocean or rather gulf frontage, almost every room faces the water. The master bedroom complex is the southern most room, followed to the north by a small media room, the kitchen, dining room and living room. Then on the east side of the house is a library/office and various utility rooms also the stairway that leads to the second floor, which has another three bedrooms. My dad loved the house and shortly before his death had a pool and patio put in just in front of the living room and dining room. At some point during my dad's trips to the area, somebody had gotten bit by a shark in the gulf and he decided that he wasn't taking any chances.

I use a service that keeps the house clean and when I'm coming down or going back home they go in and either stock up on food and clean the place or pitch the food and clean the place. Yes, it's indulgent and yes I feel guilty about it but I'm working on that. Actually Rosie has been a big help in adjusting my attitude towards these things and since she knows how nutty I get about it, whenever I'm headed down there she'll usually call and make all the arrangements.

Twenty minutes later we were pulling into the driveway. I pulled into the garage and we grabbed our stuff and went through the hallway that led to the kitchen. I was flipping on lights as we went. A dark house that hasn't been lived in feels so dead.

I pulled Michael through a dimly lit living room over to the French doors that led to the patio and pool. I flipped a switch and the pool glowed sapphire blue with tropical fish and turtles done in mosaics of bright yellows and greens, swimming through mosaic seaweed, around the sides of the pool.

Michael looked at me. "Can we go out there?"

"Babe you can do anything you want."

Michael turned to me and laid his chin on my shoulder and put his arms around my waist. "I wanna brush my teeth, take a shower with you and then have sex, also with you."

-----------------------------

Michael hooked his thumbs in the waistband of his boxer shorts and pulled them down and then off. I watched as the elastic waistband was stretched over his gorgeous butt and then reformed itself against his thighs as he removed the shorts. I stepped behind him and wrapped my arms around his narrow waist, pulling him back against me. I kissed the back of his neck and then the side of his jaw as he twisted his head. The energy of life was so intense in him, like a sleek racehorse with quivering muscles.

He giggled and then reached behind himself and grabbed my hard cock. "Ya like me, huh?"

I ran my left hand slowly down the front of his body, feeling the rise and fall of his chest, and then wrapped my hand around his cock. "Yep, I'm thinking that I do."

He turned his head slightly again. "You do understand that if you keep slowly jerking me off and poking me in the butt with your dick that I'm probably gonna shoot?"

I smiled and took Michael's hand. "In that case we better get you under running water." I pulled him into the shower. There were eight spray heads shooting warm water at us.

"Wow, great shower!"

We came together in a kiss with the warm water hitting us from all sides, rocking back and forth as we explored each others tongues. I sucking on his and then he on mine and then licking the side of his jaw while he twisted his head back and groaned from the pleasure of it.

I grabbed the shower gel and a sponge and started doing Michael's back. He flexed his shoulders as I rubbed the lather in, my stiff dick swinging and slapping his butt. I reached down and ran a soapy hand between his ass cheeks.

"I'm gonna shove a soapy finger up your butt. Can you handle that?"

Michael turned around and poked me with his dick. "We gotta do something with these or we're gonna put an eye out." I said.

My hand was on Michael hip as he turned. "You're gonna go slow, right?" I moved my hand from his hip to gently cup his balls.

"Real slow, well, as slow as you need." I rested my arms on Michael's shoulders our cocks mashed together. "The point of this is pleasure and I would never hurt you."

Michael's eyes flashed. "Go for it." Then. "Do you want me bent over or anything?"

I turned him toward the wall of the shower, then pulled him away from it about three feet. "Okay, just lean forward with your hands on the wall." I chuckled. "Pretend I'm a cop, it helped me."

I knelt on the floor of the shower with the most beautiful ass that I've ever seen in front of me. I reached forward and soaped Michael's ass thoroughly and then gently began moving just the tip of my little finger into his ass.

"You okay?"

"Feels great, you can do more." With my other hand I reached between Michael's legs and tried to pull his cock backwards between his leg but there was no way that I could even pull it down to horizontal.

"I'm gonna use a bigger finger." I started massaging his butt hole with my middle finger, moving slowly towards the center and then finally pushing it gently into him.

When my finger made it in to the second knuckle Michael said. "Ohhhh!"

"What oh? Good oh or bad oh?"

"More like, oh my fucking god, oh. How far are you in?"

"Second knuckle. Clamp down on my finger as hard as you can."

Michael clamped down. Damn he was tight. I laughed. "Damn you're tight."

"That's good right?"

"Sure is babe. Now I'm gonna lightly massage your prostate with my finger." I moved my finger further into his smooth butt and then started to lightly rub his prostate. He immediately pushed his butt back towards me.

"Oh fuck Jeff!"

I laughed. "You like that?"

"Do it again Jeff........and try two fingers"

My own cock was practically squirting precum and looking between Michael's spread legs I could see a long string of precum running from the head of his dick to the floor of the shower. Periodically his dick would pulse and another glob of it would run down the strand. I reached forward and let some accumulate in my hand and then rubbed it around the head of Michael's cock. His legs immediately tensed up and he began to double over.

"Fuck no Jeff! Man, I am so fucking close to shooting!" I let go of his cock at once.

"Okay babe, just relax. I'm goin in with two." I pushed in the first half inch of my middle finger and then joined it with my index finger. When they first went in together Michael made a little noise, more of surprise than pain.

"All right Michael, now I'm just holding my hand steady and I want you to push back against it. If it hurts, stop." After a few minutes I was able to move freely and more or less painlessly in and out of Michael's butt.

Michael turned his head and looked down at me. "I want......I need you in me Jeff. Now." I reached over and turned the shower off and turned the steam on low.

"Okay, come on down on you hands and knees." Michael got down on the floor of the shower and before facing the wall he kissed me and sucked on my tongue.

Michael smiled. "Okay, I'm ready." Then. "Go slow."

As I touched the head of my dick to Michael's asshole the problem for me was to keep from cumming as soon as I started to enter him. I was concentrating on the memory of seeing my grandmother naked and then before I knew it Michael had pushed halfway back onto my dick. I looked down at his gorgeous butt with my cock sticking halfway into it and further up his body the broad spread of his shoulders. His head was thrown back and he was making an "ennnn, ennnn, ennnn," sound. I pulled my cock back a little and then began the slowest possible fucking motion. His head was turned slightly to the side and the hard line of his jaw was visible with a faint shadow of stubble and his mouth partly open.

When I pull my cock almost all the way out of Michael's ass and his muscles clamp down just behind the head of my dick the sensation is almost overwhelming.

"Oh fuck I love you!" That just came out, outta nowhere, I meant it but it was like my conscious mind wasn't saying it, like it was coming from somewhere deep. "I'm gonna go a little faster. Can you take it?"

"Yeah. I think anyway. Try it. Ahhhh! Are you all the way in?"

I had been slowly pushing forward and now my balls were lying against Michael's. "Yep, I am now. You okay?"

"Fuck Jeff, it's.........it's fucking unreal. By the way, I love you too. Kiss me." Michael rose up with my cock buried to the hilt in him and twisted his head and torso so that we could complete some sort of kiss, my arms were wrapped around his chest.

"Michael let's try this on our sides. Just drop slowly forward and then turn on your side."
My cock fell out on the way down but once I was positioned behind Michael on the floor of the shower I lifted his right leg and crossed my right leg over his left and entered him again. In this position it was easier to kiss and also easier to fuck.

"Oh yeah," Michael said, "this is way easier! Fuck me harder Jeff." Then quickly. "Not real hard but a little bit." He reached back with his right hand and placed it on my hip.

"Guide me with your hand Michael. If you want harder pull and if you want me to slow down just hold me back." My cock was moving smoothly in and out of his ass. Michael was incredibly tight but it was obvious that he was loving this big time and had even begun pushing back against me on my forward stroke.

My left arm was under Michael's head and my right hand was under his right knee, holding his leg up out of the way as I fucked him. I was moving fully into him now, slowly but strongly. Michael was gasping quietly and regularly on each thrust into him. I knew where he was at. It's that point where you're balanced between pain and pleasure, where you don't really think you can stand much more of it but at the same time the sheer physical pleasure is almost overwhelming.

"Oh God, Jeff! Oh fuck, I don't know!" His head was rolling back and forth on my arm.

"You okay babe? Want me to stop?"

"No! Not yet anyway." I let go of his leg and wrapped my hand around his cock, which after going soft right after I entered him, was now rock hard and plastered up against his stomach. I was at the point where I could cum any time that I wanted to and I didn't want this fuck to get to the point where it might turn into a negative thing.

"Feel my hand on your dick?"

"Oh fucking yes!"

I put my mouth right by his ear. "I'm gonna shoot my cum in your ass Michael. A big load of hot creamy white cum just for you babe." As soon as I said the words I could feel Michael's body react, his stomach muscles tightened, his back began to arch and his leg muscles began to tense. He half turned his head to me.

"I'm cumming. Oh fuck I'm cumming" I was just holding his dick when he began to spray his semen up over his upper chest and left shoulder, at the same time I was shooting in his ass. I thought for a moment that I was going to pass out from the steam and the intensity of my orgasm but I laid back on the floor of the shower my dick still draining itself into Michael's ass and tried to catch my breath.

I pulled Michael over so that he was half on top of me, his back to the side of my chest. I looked at him gasping for breath and when I reached over and started to spread his cum over his chest his head just rolled toward me while his stomach muscles went into spasm.

His eyes were half closed but when I started to smear his cum around they flashed open and he said," Oh fuck! "then closed them.

We laid there for a while just listening to our hearts beat and our lungs catch up. I could feel my cock begin to drop out of Michael's butt. He just said. "Oh!"

I laced my fingers through his. "So? Was it what you thought?"

He didn't answer right away but sat up and then turned over so that he was lying with his face on my shoulder and his left leg over my mine. He kissed the side of my jaw. He spoke very softly into the side of my neck.

"I............it was so intense. I could feel you shoot in me." He touched the other side of my face lightly with his fingertips. "Why is that so different? I mean.........when you were fucking me and especially when you came in me...........it changed things."

I kissed the side of his head. "Good change or bad change?"

He answered quickly. "Good change! But..........it's kinda weird...........cause I was totally in love with you before the fuck but I'm even more in love with you now and in kinda a different way."

I was stroking Michael's wet hair. "Different how?"

"I'm not really sure............I guess that I have to think about it but it's a sense of rightness...............maybe a feeling of belonging."

I was beginning to become aware of just how hard a marble floor can be. "Michael, we do have a bed ya know."

We got up at the same time and turned the shower back on. Michael smiled at me. "My ass feels................used." He wrapped his arms around me. "I like it."

A few minutes later we were climbing into our bed. I started to lie on my left side so that Michael could spoon me from behind but he stopped me. "Do that to me...........okay?"
He rolled onto his right side and I molded the front of my body to the back of his, my soft cock pressed against his butt. "Yeah, like that, just like that." He pulled my left arm against his chest.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well well well......

November 8, 2008 at 12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I added your link on my blog you could add my link also ok thanks!
http://mansportsensuality.blogspot.com/

October 6, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home