(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Those of you that have been looking for that male material that is of good quality, but that has the average guy, because you are one of them; on their site? Well you have come to the right place because we are just Joe Blow ourselves on the net


Home | Asian Gay BLog | Contact Us

boys From Amsterdam~ Gay Blogs

Those of you that have been looking for that male material that is of good quality, but that has the average guy, because you are one of them; on their site? Well you have come to the right place because we are just Joe Blow ourselves on the net

Monday, May 25, 2009

Lost and found chapter 6

I staggered into the bathroom with my eyes barely open and even rebelling at that modest effort. Somehow I found the toilet, lifted the lid aimed my cock and began to piss. Halfway through, Michael wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and laid his head on my shoulder.

His voice was thick with sleep and his chest warm against my back. "Want me to hold your dick?"

"Nope, you'll make me pee on my foot." There was something comforting about the sound of the heavy steam of urine hitting the water.

I turned my head slightly and kissed Michael's head. He seemed dead asleep but then mumbled. "How come we're up so early?"

I was fighting to keep my eyes open. "Dunno. "How," I yawned and shuddered, "how early is it?"

"Like five." He tightened his grip around my waist until I grunted. "What woke you up?"

I was too tired to move so we just stood there, me with my dick in my hand leaning back against Michael who was leaning forward against me. "Phone...................think that I thought I heard the phone..............I dunno..........maybe that."

Michael snuggled his chin into my neck and mumbled. "We ever movin off this spot?"

I squeezed my eyes shut and then forced them open. "Shower.........we could do that."

He kissed the side of my neck and muttered. "S'all the way over there."

My eyes were closing. "Five feet, Michael, just five feet.............I know that we can do this."

We kinda duckwalked over to the shower and I leaned forward and turned it on. The shower is automatically set to 101 degrees and then rises slowly to 103.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" Michael leaned against the shower wall and let the hot water wash over him. His hair looked almost black when wet and his hazel eyes were flashing. "That feels fucking wonderful!"

I put my hands on either side of his head and leaned in and kissed him. "You feel fucking wonderful." Michael's hands were holding my butt and then his fingers were playing with my asshole.

"Hmmmmmm, feels good but what about you being a confirmed bottom?" I leaned forward and kissed his nose as the water pounded against us.

"Well........your dick in my ass is my favorite thing but.......well........you have a really great ass."

I started kissing my way down Michael's jawline to the spot right under his right ear. "I think that I need you in me............but go slow."

He got a little boy gleam in his eyes and the next thing that I knew he was fucking me. He was gentle and slow and sensuous and it felt soooooo good. I shot up against the tile wall a few seconds after I felt Michael's contractions that pumped his semen into my ass.

------------------------

"What should I wear with this suit? Burgundy tie?" He was standing in our bedroom wearing just the pants of a charcoal gray suit. The pants were open and I could just see the top line of his dark pubic hair and then through the thin fabric the bulge of his cock.

I handed him a mug of steaming hot coffee. "Blue shirt, gold tie." I smiled and shook my head slowly. "You just do that cause ya know that I'll be thinking about it all day."

He said. "Whadya mean?" Then he smiled.

"You know exactly what I mean. Before you met me I bet you never in your whole life went to work without wearing underwear."

Michael walked over to me and laid his arms on my shoulders and snuggled my neck and whispered in my ear. "Sometimes when I'm sitting at my desk I start thinking about how my cock and balls feel crushed between my leg and the fabric of this suit and then I think about how much I'd love to have you fucking me at that very moment. To feel your balls slapping my ass."

I leaned my head against his and sighed. "You're killing me, Michael."

"He turned his head and kissed the side of my neck. "Eeeeeze my job!" He laughed and then rubbed his forehead against mine. "I'm suppose to keep you horny." He pulled his head back and his eyes were glistening. He spoke softly. "I don't want you forgetting how much I love you."

I pulled on a pair of slacks and leaned over and kissed him. "Could I interest you in some breakfast?"

Michael slid his hands down the front of my pants and grabbed my cock through the material. "You could interest me in some cock."

"No, I think that you've already had your share of that, at least for this morning. But let's go downstairs and have something to eat."

I love seeing Michael all dressed in the morning, looking like a new penny with his crisp white shirts and his beautiful hair all perfectly in place. He's such a perfect male, handsome and smart and zero attitude. When I look at his hard butt as he's pouring us both coffee I'm overwhelmed once again by the thought that he's mine. I love every part of him, every mood, from the elation of completing a complicated legal brief, to the tears that fill his eyes when we're watching a sad movie. They're all part of the man that is Michael, the man who's handing me my morning coffee.

"Gonna be a bitch today! Your buddy Joe is going to be sitting in on my presentation to a client today. Like I wouldn't be nervous enough."

"That was what you were working on last night?"

"Yeah, it started out being a fairly straightforward purchase of this small company. It was gonna be for cash, which simplifies things, and it all was gonna be just...........well, tidy. But now their accountant has told them to set it up as a limited partnership with them as the general partner and while that's certainly not unusual they've never done it before so I'm gonna get like a million questions."

Minutes later I was kissing him goodbye. I kissed him and then pressed my face to his, his eyelashes fluttering against my cheek.

-------------


I was dressed and even in my top coat and was just finishing my last cup off coffee when the long black limo pulled into my driveway. It was ours. Well, anyway, it belonged to the company. I never used it and couldn't even remember the last time that I had been in it. The driver, Paul, was an excon. Paul had gone to jail for being a bad boy with a baseball bat. Rosie said that he was a professional driver, like in getaway cars but that since he'd found Jesus he was perfect for me because of the unlikely event that someone might try to nab me. Frankly, I chalked it up to Rosie owing someone a favor and I'd learned long ago not to mess with Rosie's web.

I was about to open the front door and yell to Paul asking him what he was doing here when my cell phone rang.

It was Rosie. "Now Boss I want you to get a grip! Just try to stay calm."

I knew that tone and my body went rigid. "Tell me!"

"Michael had an accident." Her voice was so soft.

"Tell me!! Tell me all of it!!" Not Michael!!! Not that innocent man!! Take me! Take fucking me! I'm guilty of fucking everything!

"He's hurt bad, Boss but they've taken him to the hospital. I sent the limo cause you sure shouldn't be drivin. You just let Paul take care a you. Okay? Just let Paul do it."

I opened the front door while talking to Rosie and Paul stepped in and picked up my briefcase sitting by the front door. I was leaning against the wall and staring at the floor. I looked down at my hand and saw that the phone was turned off.

Oh fucking Jeff! Get it fucking together! Act! Paul touched my arm. "We should go now, Sir." I let my self be put into the back seat of the limo and then I seemed to click into gear.

"How fast can we get to the hospital?"

Paul started to answer but I dumped a handful of cash onto the front seat of the car. "Make it faster." The car leapt forward.

I grabbed the car phone and pushed the button for Rosie. "Okay, I got a grip, now tell me."

Rosie said. "He was turning onto the highway just south of Madison, the other guy just plowed into him. Broken left leg, broken left arm, broken ribs, skull fracture and something with his heart, that's the bad one. It's the bad one cause we don't know exactly what's wrong."

"Who's on it, Rosie?"

"Everybody, Boss. I got somebody at the hospital and they just told me they finished setting his arm and leg but they want him to recover a bit before they do anything with the heart."

"Find the best, Rosie. Get em here. Call whoever ya gotta call but get em.

------------------------

The sheet felt cool against my face, cool and slightly stiff with starch. I was sitting in a chair next to Michael's bed in the ICU, the fingers of his right hand were intertwined with mine. His hand was warm but unmoving, still. I didn't open my eyes but turned my head and kissed his fingers.

When I looked up I could see Rosie three panes of glass away yelling at somebody. She had a way of strutting and tossing her head as she talked. Somebody was getting a tongue lashing. Rosie liked people to do as she asked.

He looked dead. That was the problem. Not the reality but just the way he looked. Sometimes we can know a thing for sure, no doubts at all but somehow it looks different and it's the looks we believe, deep down anyway.

Broken leg, broken arm, broken ribs, the whole head thing, concussion I guess and then the heart thing. I know that it's not sane but I kept thinking. "He's only got a thirty inch waist, he's tiny! How the fuck do you expect him to deal with all that? Huh, God? Just how's he suppose to heal all that shit?" I felt a tear run down my face. It went all the way down my cheek over my jaw down my neck and into the collar of my shirt.

On the far side of the room, on the wall, was a crucifix. Suddenly it occurred to me that maybe a bribe was possible. I'd build a church! No! A cathedral! The biggest fucking cathedral that the whole fucking world had ever seen! What's the catch you say? Well, God, I just want you to deal with this little matter of healing Michael. Nothing for you! A snap of the fingers! Just point at him and say, "Rise!" Simple! You did basically the same thing in the Sistine Chapel. Okay, okay, so you got a really nice mural outtta that. I can do that! I've got money, God! Pope Gregory has nothing on me!

The coma was freaking me out. Okay, maybe it wasn't technically a coma. I don't really know what a coma is but he wasn't waking up. Well we would wake up for like seconds but then his eyes would close like it was all more than he could deal with and he'd be gone for hours. Fucking hours!

Suddenly I heard. "Water." In this rigid, filtered little voice that sounded like it was coming from somewhere else. "Water."

Suddenly the room was filled with nurses and doctors and I got pushed outta the way. I've never felt so tired as I walked over to the wall and slumped against it.

"Boss?" It was Rosie touching my arm. "I got the info, Boss."

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home