(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Those of you that have been looking for that male material that is of good quality, but that has the average guy, because you are one of them; on their site? Well you have come to the right place because we are just Joe Blow ourselves on the net


Home | Asian Gay BLog | Contact Us

boys From Amsterdam~ Gay Blogs

Those of you that have been looking for that male material that is of good quality, but that has the average guy, because you are one of them; on their site? Well you have come to the right place because we are just Joe Blow ourselves on the net

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Massage

I rang a masseur I had heard of and asked if he could come over tonight, as I was feeling rather tense. He said he would be over in a couple of hours. I thought, great I will have time to shower and shave. I spent ages shaving my legs, pubes, underarms and my bum. I put on plenty of moisturizer all over my body and sat down to enjoy a wine and put a DVD about shemales on.
He arrived right on time and knocked on the door, I slipped on a short red satin robe. I opened the door and showed him in to where the massage table was. He excused himself to go and wash his hands and I stripped off and lay face down on the table with my semi erect cock pointing down between my legs.

He stood at my head and poured oil on my back and started to rub down my back and my arms. This was relaxing. He then moved down to the other end of the table and poured the oil over my freshly shaven legs. He commented on the DVD that was showing and he seemed to like it. He started with a hand on each ankle and started to slide upwards and then back down again. Each time he moved his hands up my legs they would go a little further. I spread my legs and his hands ran up my inner thighs lightly touching my cock and balls. At first I thought he didn’t feel me but as he moved his hands up again they lingered around my cock. By this time I was rock hard and my cock was still bent down under me with precum oozing out.

My legs by this stage were spread so far apart that he could see everything. He poured oil over my bum and started to massage my cheeks and I could feel the oil running down to my hole. It wasn’t long before his fingers were tickling my hole and every time he touched it my bum raised up to meet his fingers.

He stopped and came around to the head of the table again and started on my shoulders and head. It was then that I felt his hard cock against my head; I didn’t even know when he took his clothes off. As he kept rubbing me the feeling of his cock against my head was too much. I had hidden a condom under the towel on the table and quickly put it on his delicious cock and engulfed him until my nose was touching his stomach. It was too much for him as he moved around to the side of the table as I shifted onto my back and lifted one leg and he entered me. It wasn’t long before we both came with me pulling myself so hard I ended up with come all over my tits and face.

I didn’t know, although I had hoped, that this would happen and I am sure it will happen again, except next time I will be all dressed up in stockings, panties, bra, wig and make up, it should prove to be an interesting evening.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home