(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Those of you that have been looking for that male material that is of good quality, but that has the average guy, because you are one of them; on their site? Well you have come to the right place because we are just Joe Blow ourselves on the net


Home | Asian Gay BLog | Contact Us

boys From Amsterdam~ Gay Blogs

Those of you that have been looking for that male material that is of good quality, but that has the average guy, because you are one of them; on their site? Well you have come to the right place because we are just Joe Blow ourselves on the net

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Camping out with Craig and Chris in Amstedam

Craig and Chris came back for a week! To visit a few friends so we decided to go camping out in the woods to be alone and to have fun! This would be the 3rd time that we have done anything sexually: We all slept completed naked! And they made the same joke about my poo pants, which I started to laugh as well! Craig told me that his penis as grown really big since the last time I saw him. Chris's had grown to the same size and mine which was still pretty big but Craig's was at least 3 inches bigger than mine and around 2 inches bigger thank any other dicks I had to this date!

Click here!

Craig would not let me suck him off until he had shoved it up my rear end but he did let his brother suck him off! I let them both suck me off before sucking Chris erected penis!

He told me to bend over and shoved it right up my arse! I yelled, since I never had a penis like his before, Craig asked me if I had a poo before I left! I said last one I had was day before yesterday! Knowing this was part of the reason! But he continued really fast after he produced! He took it out and the pain slowly went! Chris went next and filled my arse full of cum! And told me next time I should have a poo before having a penis up my shit hole! After he let his load go they watched me have a shit! After I watched Craig does Chris up the arse before letting me do Chris, which was brilliant? I then did Craig before watching Chris do his brother from behind! We went to sleep naked and near each other!

When we woke up in the morning we decided to go for a walk naked in the woods! We decided to only wear shoes so we would not stand on anything! We had to hide a few times due to other people walking like families and we thought we couldn’t let them see us! Craig spotted a place to rest for a few minutes then Craig asked if he could do me right here! I said yep ok! I enjoyed it especially being in the open. Without me knowing when I was having a poo, Craig had one has well! Had when I got back I asked if I could do him! He told me he just had a poo! So he would end up being really messy, I said it will not be that messy so he said make sure when you get back to the tent to clean your penis then! And I did him and he was correct my penis ended up being a right mess! We walked back and I cleaned my penis on some toilet paper we had and I allowed Chris to clean my bomb, which he did, before rimming me! For well over 5 minutes! Chris and Craig’s parent we coming but I knew they would not be there for at least 5 minutes so we had a 3sum I did Chris and Craig did me!

related stories " to cris and craig

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home